There’s so much to purchasing a new home;
so much to worry about, so much to know.
At First New England Mortgage (FNE), the more experience a mortgage loan originator has, the more guidance they can give a customer about the home purchasing process. It’s a formula for success as we see it. You’ll know it too as soon as you speak to one of them.
The are two main types of loans that the originators at FNE write which are fixed rate mortgages
and adjustable-rate mortgages.
Each of these types of home mortgages can be a very effective tool for the homebuyer - it’s just a matter of asking the right purchase mortgage questions like:
- How do I compare home mortgage programs?
- Can I avoid closing costs?
- How does a fixed rate loan program protect my future?
- What happens when an adjustable rate program adjusts?
- Which loan program has the lowest interest rate?
- How do I access my current home’s equity?
Good questions like these will you to the answers you need to make an informed decision. Whether you’re a first-time home buyer or a seasoned pro, our experienced mortgage Loan Officers will guide you every step of the way. To learn more about how these key home loan topics affect your home purchase, contact FNE online
or call one of our purchase mortgage specialists today at 800-641-1715!